This page shows you informations about Pokemon Victory Fire Legendaries including the locations they are and how to catch them successfully. Catching Legendaries is always a difficult job when you are trying to complete Pokemon Victory Fire Pokedex and finish all extra missions of the game. To ensure you will have 100% success, please save your progress before you have battles with them or use Master Ball. How to have lots of Master Balls? The easiest way is to insert Gameshark Codes and get Balls from your PC.
Pokemon Victory Fire Legendaries
- Genesect: Find him in Canyon Lab.
- Celebi: Find him in Rumors Forest. Use Dig Move to dig a hole beside the young kid. A cave will appear then you can get GS Ball inside it. Also, an event will happen automatically and you can meet Celebi.
- Darkrai: Find him in Whitewave City. Just complete WIND’s event in Central Area. Then you can see Darkrai in Pokemon Center.
- Zorua: Find him in Whitewave City. You need speak to a girl next to Pokemon Center.
- Rotom: Find him on Waterwave Path.
- Keldeo: Visit Freshair Bay that locates at the south of Freshwind Villa.
- Shaymin: Visit Flora Sea to see him but you will Gracidea which is gotten in Redwood City Flower Shop as a gift for him.
- Rotom: Find in Waterwave Path. First, defeat Expert S in 20th Century Company then meet his Secretary in a house that locates head south of Waterwave Path to receive Rotom.
- Suicune: Find in Pure Tower.
- Deoxys: Find on High Path.
- Mew: You can meet him at High Edge Falls.
- Mewto: Go to Greenland Cave to meet him.
- Reshiram (Male) and Zekrom (Female): Find them in Jade Volcano.
- Latios (Male) and Latias (Female): See them in Halfleaf Cave.
- Arceus: Find in Marble Mineral in Marble City. But you need have Azure Flute which can be found in Central Area before catching it.
- Kyurem: Find him at Mt. Snowy.
- Giratina: Find him in Crystal Villa.
- Volcarona: Find him in Ancient Cave.
- Raikou: Find him in Hidden Cave.
- Entei: Find him in Dead Volcano.
- Cresselia: He is on Rocky Road. But you need have Lunar Wing to catch him. Find Lunar Wing by sleeping in a house at the bottom right side of Rose Town.
That is all. And this is a video clip about all of above guides, view below:
Are they easy to catch after you read this post? Click here to subscribe for more updates with more Legendaries. Good luck!!!